Spicy Chicken Kebabs are a spicy meat dish which you can cook relatively easily at home. There are several spicy chicken kebab recipes around but this one is unique as it’s made without oil, which makes the spicy chicken kebabs healthier than some others. You can serve spicy chicken kebabs with some pita bread or on top of some rice. Here’s how to make spicy chicken kebabs:
Ingredients Spicy Chicken Kebab Recipe
– 1kg of boneless and skinless chicken cubes
– 1 red onion, cut in large chunks
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tsp ground coriander seed – 1 tbsp sweet paprika powder – ½ tsp cayenne pepper – ½ tsp salt
– 1 lemon, juice only
– 2 peppers, any color you like, cut into large chunks
Spicy Chicken Kebab Recipe – Spices
How to Make Spicy Chicken Kebabs:
1. Combine spicy meat kebab ingredients in a bowl and add the spicy chicken kebab cubes.
2. Use your hands to mix the spicy meat cubes with all the spicy chicken kebab spices until all of them are coated evenly with the spicy chicken kebab powder mixture and marinate for at least 4 hours in the fridge. You can also use a sealed bag if you’d like to marinate it overnight, don’t forget you’ll need to bring the spicy meat kebabs to room temperature before you put them on your spicy chicken kebab skewers.
3. Soak spicy chicken kebab skewers in water for 30 minutes and then thread spicy chicken kebabs and peppers alternately onto each skewer and grill over direct high heat until tender and browned (about 10-12 minutes), turning every two minutes or so, brushing with any remaining spicy chicken marinade during cooking.
Happy Cooking !